CVi integrates components for its CORS solution from the best providers of audio/video equipment and recording software, assembling an audio/video recording observation system that’s the most powerful, integrated, multi-room system available today. CORS is powerful but scalable, accessible and is truly turnkey. Each CORS solution is designed to not only fit your needs and your budget but is easy to use and operate.
Minimal instruction is needed to operate the system once installed. Each system is customized and the interface is completely modular. Only the functions the user needs will be displayed. It’s basically a “point and click” system and is accessible to people of all technological levels.
CORS is the perfect solution for situations where recorded data is confidential and needs to be controlled. The system allows for easy administrative access and control while maintaining the highest confidentiality safeguards.
CVi provides total project management when installing each CORS solution, including;
- System Design – CVi analyzes each installation site to ensure that the final system will meet the needs of the users while remaining flexible for future site changes or expansion.
- Procurement – CVi sources and purchases all the components required to complete the system and enlists and schedules the installers.
- Funding – CVi can help direct potential clients to available funding sources.
- Installation – CVi employs professional, experienced and certified installers; scheduling the installation at a time that’s convenient to the client and getting the job done right the first time.
- Education & Training – Immediately upon installation, CVi associates will provide onsite training in the use and administration of the system; setting up the function displays needed for each level of user and ensuring that the client and their team are comfortable and confident in the use of CORS.
- Service & Support – CVi provides 24 Hour Help Desk Support, a 3 Month Installation Warranty and extends all Manufacturer Warranties to 3 years with Advanced Component Replacement. On-site repair/replacement service options are also available.
- HIPAA –The Valt software used by CVi in our CORS solution has various features, functions, security and permissions to help meet HIPAA challenges and works in tandem with the clients’ technology staff to meet client compliance goals.