Mobile Observation Recording Platform (MoRP)
Powerful Hardware and Software to Capture, Archive, Search, & Playback
Video is a proven tool to better educate, train, connect and protect organizations everywhere. The Mo-RP (Mobile Recording Platform) is designed to work in tandem with CORS and specifically to meet the unique challenges of recording a wide variety of events. This solution empowers users to easily transport and deploy a complete audio/video recording solution. The Mo-RP includes everything required to successfully record, tag, archive and playback videos.
- MOBILE RECORDING PLATFORM (MoRP)
- On/Off-Site Mobile Interview Recording
- Used with the Clinical Observation Recording System (CORS)
- Download Videos into the Clinic Recording Database.
- IPAD, IPAD AIR, IPAD MINI MOVIE MOUNT
The MoRP System consists of the IPad, software provided as a free “App” available from the “Apple Store”, a license key required (for each IPAD) to link the App Software to your existing CORS database and optional accessories to improve video and audio capture.
Use our Optional Movie-Mount Accessory Kit to turn IPads into complete recording platforms.
Accessory Kit includes:
- Movie-Mount IPAD holder (specify which IPad Model)
- Videomic Go Shotgun Mic (battery operated)
- Tripod Stand with carry bag
- IPad Audio cable
- Light (battery operated)
- 37mm lens Wide Angle
37mm lens Telephoto
- Carry Bag
- Various IPAD Holders, mics and lights, etc. are available
- Tripod for stable shots, pan & tilt movements, Standard screw-fitting.
- 37 mm conversion lenses, such as wide angle and zoom- wide / tele
- Slide on-the-fly between the built-in lens and the conversion lens.
- Shotgun microphones for better sound quality.
- Video light for better performance in low light (optional)
- The mount allows the IPad to stand upright and be used as monitor.
- Stores approximately 240 hours of recorded video